This large acreage and unique home has the external design of a heritage home and is like new, in and out. And with over 60 acres, this is your perfect ready-to-go hobby farm. Property has orchard, creek, pond, walking trails, raspberry canes, 22 cultivated acres for farming, and so much more. Main level offers open concept with kitchen, livingroom/diningroom, cozy wood stove, hardwood floors and wrap around timber-framed verandah. Upper level has three bedrooms. Fully-finished waterproof walk-out basement with large playroom, den and second rear entrance. Just five minutes from the town of Montague, with banks, schools, grocery stores, pool, fitness centre, library etc. Absolutely everything has been done for you, this house is move-in ready and is like a new home. A must see.
This unique Prince Edward Island hobby farm is true country heaven. Just five minutes from the town of Montague, Prince Edward Island, you’ll be only a 5 minute drive away from two large grocery stores, banks, post office, three hardware stores, restaurants, a pool and fitness centre, library, schools, government services, a hospital and much more. And only a 38-minute drive away from Charlottetown, which features plenty of restaurants, cultural events and the University of Prince Edward Island and Holland College.
- 1933 square feet (PID: #259077-000)
- 3 bedrooms (upstairs); 2 bathrooms
- Fully finished waterproofed walkout basement; Large rec room and entertainment center
- Open concept main floor
- Electric heat + top of the line blaze king woodstove on main floor; Insulated to R2000 standard; 200 amp electrical (modern)
- 336 square foot wrap around timber frame veranda with attached storage shed perfect for storing dry firewood
- All appliances included (fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer)
- Excellent, reliable high-speed DSL internet (7MB down and 1/2MB up)
- Acreage: 61.22 acres total (20 acres cultivated farmland. 2 acres reserved for organics. 31 acres woods and trails. 8 acres wetland and wildlife habitat at rear).
- Raspberry canes, 20+ apple trees, wild strawberries, rhubarb, pear tree. Wild lupins throughout, black eyed susans, lilac bush, hydrangea bush.
- Perfect for a hobby farm or a small scale farming operation.
Asking $199,000 CAD for house on 3 acres / More land available
Contact us for details
Main Floor (Open Concept Living and Dining Room)
Upstairs Master Bedroom
Upstairs Second Bedroom
Full Bathroom (Upstairs)
Third Upstairs Bedroom (or Office)
61 Acres To Enjoy And Make Use Of
31 acres woods and trails.
8 acres wetland and wildlife habitat (at rear).